Friday 10 February 2017

Filming 10/02/17

Friday 10th February- Filming 

Today I filmed the first wave of footage with my trusted, underpaid and underrated actor, who was happy to oblige waking up at a remarkable hour (10:37 AM) to prepare make-up and costume for the day of filming. 

Starting as we mean to go on: in chronological order, we first filmed the waking up scene in the bedroom of our indoor location. I found an old black sheet which I utilised in my mise-en-scene to make the bed which the vampire wakes up in (or rather on) more strange and coffin-like. It took various tries to get a good take where my actor was able to sit up in a low angle shot where the DSLR would comply with her height and the light outside not interfering with the exposure. 

The social media scene came next, and in the days leading up to this filming day, my actors and I had been inviting people to the party event featured in the video and adding mutual friends via the false Facebook account i had set up for the character of Mona, the vampire (no relation). 


No comments:

Post a Comment