Tuesday 28 June 2016

Premiere Pro tutorials

Premiere Pro CC.

In preparation for the A2 course, I have started to research the tools within Premiere Pro in order to be able to edit videos myself. For my AS thriller, my group had delegated responsibilities for which they took full control: as I was director, I seldom used Premiere Pro and was often consulted on editing via email, and so with the exception of my preliminary task, my knowledge of Premiere Pro is limited. Today I watched a 30 minute tutorial on the 10 basic tasks to know to begin using Premiere Pro, I have learned how to create sequences, make my own animated titles on After Effects and other elements of Premiere Pro which will help me in most of the projects I create on the software in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment